Naila Malik MD Skin Moves to New Southlake Location
Dr. Naila Malik has opened a state of the art medical facility in Southlake, Texas, staffed with a well trained medical team. Dr, Mailk provides a full range of aesthetic medical treatments with highest safety standards, from acne and rosacea treatment to Portrait plasma resurfacing and lipodissolve. Dr. Malik personally provides consultation to all patients to prescibe individualized treatment plans.
Dr. Naila Malik is a pioneer in her field of Anti Aging and noninvasive cosmetic medicine, and was among the first to bring such procedures as Lipodissolve, No Needle Mesotherapy, Rhytec Portrait and more to her patients in the Dallas Fort Worth area.
Dr. Malik received her residency training at Grant Medical Center, Columbus Ohio. She received honors and academic excellence in many clinical rotations throughout her training.
She received another year of training in Anesthesiology at University of South Florida to enhance her skills for in office anesthesia during surgical procedures and safely maximize patient comfort.
Dr. Malik has trained with internationally renowned physicians, specialized in rejuvenation and body sculpting. To stay abreast in her field, she attends hundreds of hours of clinical workshops, meetings and seminars each year.
Her personal philosophy of "less is more" and belief in "achieving healthy beauty from inside out" has led to a wide patient base from all over Texas and surrounding states.
- Brazilian Butt Lift Gains Popularity - As the emphasis for curves shifts south, the derriere is getting more attention than ever. The Brazilian Butt Lift can shape and volumize the buttocks with the patient's own fat!
- "No Drain" Tummy Tuck Procedure Now Available - Unlike traditional tummy tucks that require post-operative drains during the recovery period, this new technique provides more comfort and mobility during the first week of post-surgery.
- Plastic Surgeon Claims Mid Face Lift Alternative Eliminates Visible Scars - More women and men looking for face lift options in Dallas, Texas are choosing Dr. Steve Byrd for his unique Endoscopic Brow Midface Lift, a technique he developed for elegant facelift results with minimal visible scarring.
- Dr. Kevin D. Light Honored With AACS Award of Excellence - The Award of Excellence from the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS) is presented to physicians who are dedicated to continuing their knowledge and excellence in their field.
- Erase The Years With New Technology In Facial Rejuvenation: Fraxel Re:pair - Now available in the Plano and Frisco area, the Fraxel Re:pair corrects deeper wrinkles and tighten skin better than its predecessor Fraxel Re:store.
- The Next Big Thing: Brazilian Butt Lift - The Latin influence is spreading to cosmetic procedures: the Brazilian Butt Lift uses fat transfer to get that J-Lo butt.
- Increase In Teens Choice Of Plastic Surgery: Rhinoplasty - In the Dallas area, a growing number of younger patients that visit Dr. Michael Bogdan are seeking rhinoplasty, the number 1 ranked cosmetic surgical procedure for teenagers.
- Is BOTOX Losing Ground in the War of Injectable Wrinkle-Toxins? - As the two wrinkle-smoothing brands, BOTOX and Dysport, duke it out through loyalty programs and rebates, patients benefit from competitive pricing and deals from Allergen and Medicis.
- Dallas Ob-Gyn Wesley Dr. Anne Brady Sees Dramatic Rise in V-Tuck Procedures - Vaginal Rejuvenation Remains the 3rd-Fastest Growing Cosmetic Surgery, Despite Recession
- Dallas Plastic Surgeon Dr. Michael Bogdan Featured in Mommy Makeover Article in DallasChild Magazine - Plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Bogdan's experience in tummy tuck, breast enhancement and Mommy Makeover procedures recently earned him an interview for a feature article in DallasChild magazine.