-New Beginnings- Bill Johnson, M.D. of Innovations MedSpa Launches Concept For A Total Body Make-Over For 2008
Innovations MedSpa launches "New Beginnings," a reality based life make-over segment for a Dallas women during 2008.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) December 19, 2007 -- Dr. Bill Johnson of Innovations MedSpa announces that a casting call has been launched to find Dallas' next make-over winner. Innovations MedSpa's New Beginnings will choose 1 lucky female to receive a total body make-over consisting of Body Sculpting, Cellulite Reduction, Skin Tightening, Facial Resurfacing, Dental Work, Hair/Make-up, Etiquette coaching, and fashion make-over guided by Dallas' own Fashionistas. New Beginnings will last from February-December, 2008. The winner will be seen regularly on Good Morning Texas, and at local social events.
About Dr. Johnson & Innovations MedSpa Dr. Johnson of Innovations MedSpa revolutionizes how the medspa industry is by pioneering the newest aesthetics technology to the World, US, and Texas. He is currently one of the 1st doctors in the world to introduce Thermage DC to the public, and the pioneer of Acoustic Wave Therapy in the United States.
If you'd like more information about this topic, or to schedule an interview with Dr. Bill Johnson, please call Alan Vojtech at 817/410-7970.
- Brazilian Butt Lift Gains Popularity - As the emphasis for curves shifts south, the derriere is getting more attention than ever. The Brazilian Butt Lift can shape and volumize the buttocks with the patient's own fat!
- "No Drain" Tummy Tuck Procedure Now Available - Unlike traditional tummy tucks that require post-operative drains during the recovery period, this new technique provides more comfort and mobility during the first week of post-surgery.
- Plastic Surgeon Claims Mid Face Lift Alternative Eliminates Visible Scars - More women and men looking for face lift options in Dallas, Texas are choosing Dr. Steve Byrd for his unique Endoscopic Brow Midface Lift, a technique he developed for elegant facelift results with minimal visible scarring.
- Dr. Kevin D. Light Honored With AACS Award of Excellence - The Award of Excellence from the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS) is presented to physicians who are dedicated to continuing their knowledge and excellence in their field.
- Erase The Years With New Technology In Facial Rejuvenation: Fraxel Re:pair - Now available in the Plano and Frisco area, the Fraxel Re:pair corrects deeper wrinkles and tighten skin better than its predecessor Fraxel Re:store.
- The Next Big Thing: Brazilian Butt Lift - The Latin influence is spreading to cosmetic procedures: the Brazilian Butt Lift uses fat transfer to get that J-Lo butt.
- Increase In Teens Choice Of Plastic Surgery: Rhinoplasty - In the Dallas area, a growing number of younger patients that visit Dr. Michael Bogdan are seeking rhinoplasty, the number 1 ranked cosmetic surgical procedure for teenagers.
- Is BOTOX Losing Ground in the War of Injectable Wrinkle-Toxins? - As the two wrinkle-smoothing brands, BOTOX and Dysport, duke it out through loyalty programs and rebates, patients benefit from competitive pricing and deals from Allergen and Medicis.
- Dallas Ob-Gyn Wesley Dr. Anne Brady Sees Dramatic Rise in V-Tuck Procedures - Vaginal Rejuvenation Remains the 3rd-Fastest Growing Cosmetic Surgery, Despite Recession
- Dallas Plastic Surgeon Dr. Michael Bogdan Featured in Mommy Makeover Article in DallasChild Magazine - Plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Bogdan's experience in tummy tuck, breast enhancement and Mommy Makeover procedures recently earned him an interview for a feature article in DallasChild magazine.