Info-Surge Signs New Rep to Serve Dallas Medical Market
Info-Surge, a company that designs custom online patient education programs, has signed Allison Coover to serve the growing bariatric and aesthetic/plastic surgery markets in the Dallas, Texas area.
United States of America (Press Release) December 10, 2008 -Williamsville, NY, December 10, 2008- Allison Coover holds a master’s degree in marketing from Kansas State University and brings six years’ experience in sales to the Info-Surge team, including three years as a pharmaceutical representative for Eli Lilly. She is excited to represent Info-Surge because,
“This is a great opportunity to take a unique, innovative product that utilizes new technology to Dallas physicians and their patients. Dallas is a great market. I think there are limitless possibilities here.” She looks forward to helping physicians save money, reduce their malpractice risks, and enhance their patient care through the Info-Surge web-based education system.
Coover’s particular interest in improving patient education stems from her experience with back surgeries at a young age. After one surgery, Coover had the frightening experience of an infection that she was completely unprepared for due to inadequate patient education about the procedure, after care, and possible complications. Patients need to take charge of their medical care.
The unknown is much worse than any reality. Patients need to have realistic expectations and know exactly how everything will feel and look. The Info-Surge system helps physicians to provide thorough, accurate information that patients understand, Coover said.
Larry Goldsmith, VP of Business Development for Info-Surge, said, “Allison’s experience in building relationships with physicians as a pharmaceutical representative will serve her well as part of the Info-Surge team. We are extremely pleased that she will be representing us in Dallas.”
Allison Coover is a ten-year resident of Texas. She is active in her community as a volunteer for the Boy Scouts, her local Parent Teacher Organization, and her church.
Info-Surge, founded by health care professionals in 2005, produces custom online patient education modules that provide physicians with solutions to the daily challenges of time constraints, malpractice risks, increasing competition, and unrealistic patient expectations.
Info-Surge’s online education systems combine the benefits of e-learning software with the advantages of patient-friendly medical courses.
To learn more, visit www.info-surge.com.
- Brazilian Butt Lift Gains Popularity - As the emphasis for curves shifts south, the derriere is getting more attention than ever. The Brazilian Butt Lift can shape and volumize the buttocks with the patient's own fat!
- "No Drain" Tummy Tuck Procedure Now Available - Unlike traditional tummy tucks that require post-operative drains during the recovery period, this new technique provides more comfort and mobility during the first week of post-surgery.
- Plastic Surgeon Claims Mid Face Lift Alternative Eliminates Visible Scars - More women and men looking for face lift options in Dallas, Texas are choosing Dr. Steve Byrd for his unique Endoscopic Brow Midface Lift, a technique he developed for elegant facelift results with minimal visible scarring.
- Dr. Kevin D. Light Honored With AACS Award of Excellence - The Award of Excellence from the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS) is presented to physicians who are dedicated to continuing their knowledge and excellence in their field.
- Erase The Years With New Technology In Facial Rejuvenation: Fraxel Re:pair - Now available in the Plano and Frisco area, the Fraxel Re:pair corrects deeper wrinkles and tighten skin better than its predecessor Fraxel Re:store.
- The Next Big Thing: Brazilian Butt Lift - The Latin influence is spreading to cosmetic procedures: the Brazilian Butt Lift uses fat transfer to get that J-Lo butt.
- Increase In Teens Choice Of Plastic Surgery: Rhinoplasty - In the Dallas area, a growing number of younger patients that visit Dr. Michael Bogdan are seeking rhinoplasty, the number 1 ranked cosmetic surgical procedure for teenagers.
- Is BOTOX Losing Ground in the War of Injectable Wrinkle-Toxins? - As the two wrinkle-smoothing brands, BOTOX and Dysport, duke it out through loyalty programs and rebates, patients benefit from competitive pricing and deals from Allergen and Medicis.
- Dallas Ob-Gyn Wesley Dr. Anne Brady Sees Dramatic Rise in V-Tuck Procedures - Vaginal Rejuvenation Remains the 3rd-Fastest Growing Cosmetic Surgery, Despite Recession
- Dallas Plastic Surgeon Dr. Michael Bogdan Featured in Mommy Makeover Article in DallasChild Magazine - Plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Bogdan's experience in tummy tuck, breast enhancement and Mommy Makeover procedures recently earned him an interview for a feature article in DallasChild magazine.