Face it: You Have to Invest (in Your Appearance)
The old adage that one never gets a second chance to make a good first impression has never been truer than today, in this iconic, high-definition society. Dr. Jeffrey Adelglass, M.D., F.A.C.S. explains why real medical and surgical correction is no longer just the stuff of Hollywood stars, the privileged elite and presidential candidates.
N. Dallas/Plano, Texas (PRWEB) October 30, 2008,Unless portraying a wizened gunslinger in a gritty western, those facial creases, lines and pores could very well hold one back, in ways not even realized. Perhaps the boss has the impression that a salesperson is not conveying enough vim and vitality, so he sends him on a bogus errand to keep him from attending a key sales meeting with an important client. Spouse A complains that Spouse B appears angry and depressed all of the time, and begins eyeing greener pastures, which could lead Spouse B to become-well, angry and depressed.
The old adage that, "you never get a second chance to make a good first impression" has never been truer than today, in our iconic, hi-def world. Though most will never do the 'princess wave' wearing a tiara they will, nevertheless, compete directly or indirectly-for career opportunities, social status, and mating privileges, in a very youth-oriented, image driven society. Fortunately for many, an era has begun where medical and surgical correction is no longer just the stuff of Hollywood stars, the privileged elite and presidential candidates.
According to Jeffrey Adelglass, M.D., F.A.C.S., Medical Director and Chief of Surgery of Skintastic Medical and Surgical Rejuvenation Center of Plano, Texas, "We live in an amazing time. Until several short years ago, all the beauty world really had to offer was makeup to cover-up the truth, cold-cream, soaps and astringents to remove the makeup prior to re-application, and an abundance of 'snake-oil' cellulite 'cures'. Decade after decade, women faithfully lined up at the corner drug store to slather on the latest miracle creams and dreams of beauty, only to find each promise of renewed youth to be as empty as the one before it. Recently, however, the mountain of science technology has begun erupting with medical breakthrough discoveries, some of which have found their way to medical rejuvenation applications. The rest, my dear, is history."
Dr. Adelglass' passion has been searching out and incorporating the most dynamic and effective medical technologies and pharmaceutical products for his medical spa, SKINTASTIC. He continues, "At Skintastic, we offer a number of minimally and non-invasive, little and even no-downtime treatments that really can take 10 to 20 years off of a patient's appearance many treatments take an hour or less. For some patients, it's like taking on an entirely new identity. I am thrilled to a part of that transformation; I truly love what I do".
In recent weeks, the economy has fluctuated. A lot of people are wondering where to invest, and ways to protect their financial investments. Dr. Adelglass says, "Don't forget to invest in your personal appearance, because your appearance can strongly influence your earning potential and help to open doors to other opportunities. Whether you are a man or a woman, maintaining an attractive, youthful appearance may help you to stay in your career longer, and may help you to be more successful in it."
Experience counts. Dr. Adelglass was the first Texas physician to recently achieve simultaneous Diamond pinnacle-level status as a Botox® injector and Triple-Platinum status with Medicis, the makers of Restylane and Perlane injectable H.A. fillers. Dr. Adelglass is a member of the Star Program, a select group of cosmetic physicians specially trained to work with new Evolence® collagen filler, and is a Radiesse® medical education panel member.
He serves on the scientific advisory boards of most, if not all U.S. dermal filler companies, and on the National Education Foundation for Allergan, instructing other cosmetic physicians to safely administer Botox using his well-honed injection techniques. Dr. Adelglass is also an official training instructor for SmartLipo laser body sculpting, the DOT Fractional skin resurfacing laser, ArteFilnon- resorbable, and Juvederm fillers. With his level of experience, it's no wonder that many of the representatives of these companies, with all their available options, select Dr. Adelglass as their own cosmetic physician of choice.
SKINTASTIC 'INVEST IN YOURSELF' FILLER REBATE OFFER: Receive a $50.00 rebate with the purchase of 1 syringe, or $100.00 with the purchase of 2 syringes of Restylane® or Perlane® dermal filler, or a $75 rebate with the purchase of 2 syringes of Juvederm. Offer ends 10/31/2008; call SKINTASTIC™ for complete offer details.
SKINTASTIC Medical and Surgical Rejuvenation Center is located at 6020 W. Parker Road, Suite 400 in the Presbyterian Plano Center for Diagnostics and Surgery, in Plano, Texas. Any questions or comments should be directed to Pamela Fox, Director of Communications, at 972-620-3223.
Web site: http://www.skintastic.com.
- Brazilian Butt Lift Gains Popularity - As the emphasis for curves shifts south, the derriere is getting more attention than ever. The Brazilian Butt Lift can shape and volumize the buttocks with the patient's own fat!
- "No Drain" Tummy Tuck Procedure Now Available - Unlike traditional tummy tucks that require post-operative drains during the recovery period, this new technique provides more comfort and mobility during the first week of post-surgery.
- Plastic Surgeon Claims Mid Face Lift Alternative Eliminates Visible Scars - More women and men looking for face lift options in Dallas, Texas are choosing Dr. Steve Byrd for his unique Endoscopic Brow Midface Lift, a technique he developed for elegant facelift results with minimal visible scarring.
- Dr. Kevin D. Light Honored With AACS Award of Excellence - The Award of Excellence from the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS) is presented to physicians who are dedicated to continuing their knowledge and excellence in their field.
- Erase The Years With New Technology In Facial Rejuvenation: Fraxel Re:pair - Now available in the Plano and Frisco area, the Fraxel Re:pair corrects deeper wrinkles and tighten skin better than its predecessor Fraxel Re:store.
- The Next Big Thing: Brazilian Butt Lift - The Latin influence is spreading to cosmetic procedures: the Brazilian Butt Lift uses fat transfer to get that J-Lo butt.
- Increase In Teens Choice Of Plastic Surgery: Rhinoplasty - In the Dallas area, a growing number of younger patients that visit Dr. Michael Bogdan are seeking rhinoplasty, the number 1 ranked cosmetic surgical procedure for teenagers.
- Is BOTOX Losing Ground in the War of Injectable Wrinkle-Toxins? - As the two wrinkle-smoothing brands, BOTOX and Dysport, duke it out through loyalty programs and rebates, patients benefit from competitive pricing and deals from Allergen and Medicis.
- Dallas Ob-Gyn Wesley Dr. Anne Brady Sees Dramatic Rise in V-Tuck Procedures - Vaginal Rejuvenation Remains the 3rd-Fastest Growing Cosmetic Surgery, Despite Recession
- Dallas Plastic Surgeon Dr. Michael Bogdan Featured in Mommy Makeover Article in DallasChild Magazine - Plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Bogdan's experience in tummy tuck, breast enhancement and Mommy Makeover procedures recently earned him an interview for a feature article in DallasChild magazine.